*Sisters!!!! ♥ :)

*Sisters!!!! ♥ :)
BETA dance

Sunday, March 14, 2010

*Today 3-14-10*

Just realized today was Pi day so well HAPPY Pi DAY!!! Today I went to church and it was really fun and I got to see Morgan and everyone and I saw GAIL!!! I love that girl she is so sweet, beautiful, funny, and crazy!! At Sunday School we ate some Bojangles. Them biscuits were sooooo good:9. I had a sausage one. Then after church we went to Movie Gallery and got some good movies. We got Where the Red Fern Grows, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the original version of Annie, Paranormal Activity, My Sisters Keeper, Around the World in 80 Days, and The Ring. I cant wait to watch The Ring, it is suppose to be really scary. Morgan and I are probably going to watch it this Friday and Im a little scared ^o^ lol, but I still cant wait!!! Now I am home and isnt sure what to do.........!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Fruzin! aka
    grudge girl or grudge. aka leo. aka wilderness explorer!!! WOW thats alot!!! thats also wut im proud of. im soooo proud of us!!! even though we fight...alot.... 5 minutes later we will be makin our hands look like birds and singin wilderness explorer songs!!! i know we didnt win the grand pre race but ive thought and ive realized that we did it together just like fruzinz wood do. i luv ya girl!!!!
    "Ca ca!!! Woot woot" luv morg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittney! It's Laura Rada...I really like your blog! Keep posting!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Laura, I sure will keep posting:)and o yea morgan love you fruity fruz cuz!!!!

    ReplyDelete